Friday, February 22, 2008

This is Just a Jackson week for me. LOL I just got invited to see Miss Jackson perform on TRL in Time Square for her album release on Tuesday.


This is great. Great. Great. Great. I touched Janet's hand when I was 13. She let me sing part of the hook to "Thats The Way Loves Goes", and Stevie Krizz caught her sweaty towel that she routinely throws into the crowd after a performance of "Lets Wait Awhile". Now I get to meet her finally.


On another note, on Perez Hilton's diva show, Janet named her favorite up and coming 'divas' of the moment which included my soon to be wife, Pink, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, and Rihanna.


Get it ladies.

Over the years, the Unstoppable Nuklehidz and MTV have had a weird relationship. We've did both "Wannabes: Outkast", and "Say What Karaoke" with them, and then after they dissed Janet and got all racist and sexiest with the superbowl incident and Justin Timberlake, I took them off my Christmas list. Now, Its safe to say I put their stocking back up over the fire. LMAO.
Taz Jonez

No comments: