Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So who really really wants to meet Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri...?


Check Miss Jackson's super sexxxy Time Square Schedule for next week.


I've touched her before, handed her some poor kid's flowers that I ruffed him for, and she even allowed me to sing in the mic when I was 10. Now its time to meet my girl. I'll be there.


Shit, she was at the grammys and I really fucked up by not sniffing her out. I was sure she wasn't coming, and was busy sniffing out Rihanna.


At 42, my girl is still giving them hoes a run for their money in the sexy department. Get it Miss Jackson cause you're nasty.


I am definately going if only to finally have my chance at being one of the assholes standing outside TRL in the freezing cold holding a "Janet will you marry me sign"...LMAO


DESTINATION DISCIPLINE 2/26/08 - JANET TAKES OVER TIMES SQUAREOn February 26th Janet comes to New York and takes over Times Square. Here you can find the days schedule and information on how to get in to each event.


7AM - GOOD MORNING AMERICA - LIVE PERFORMANCE @ THE NOKIA THEATRE(44th Street - west of 7th Ave)


*Purchase a Discipline album at Virgin Megastore Times Square beginning midnight on Monday 2/25 and get a free pair of tickets to this performance!


3PM - JANET TAKES OVER TRL - SPECIAL PERFORMANCE(1515 Broadway)*Lets fill the streets like the old days!


6PM - BEST BUY IN STORE SIGNING(529 5th Avenue, between 43rd & 44th)*Be one of the first to purchase discipline at Best Buy and meet Janet!!!


Oh and as far as the album. Grab it bitches. The shit if fiyah!!!


TAZ


No comments: