Friday, February 22, 2008

"I'ma soooo sick of hair lines, cause mines' so far back, my mug shot is so jacked, I wish I had my hat"...Neyo wins new exclusive award...


ewwwwwwwww...Ugly people should not be arrested. Especially ugly bald people. Neyo joins the new sexy craze of getting a DWI.
And look at his beady red alcoholic eyes. I think the bitch was drinking Steel Reserve or Mad Dog 20 20.
Anyways...

I just don't get it. These bitches is rich as hell. Why don't they hire a driver?

Neyo, we here at the Mysterious Messy Blog spot wanna congratulate you on your flyy new award for "MOST PULLED BACK HAIR LINE IN A MUG SHOT EVER".


Run and put your hat on. Run fast and with intent. And when you write your next big Rihanna hit, budget out a little for the hair club for men.


HOLLA


LOL


TAZ

No comments: