Friday, February 22, 2008

FILED UNDER TAZ IS PISSED: "There is nothing worst then a helpless broad!!!"


So the old broads at my job act like they can't do nothing. They can't carry a case of soda from their own damn car. They can't lift a few books. The fat ass bitches can barely walk up the steps, though when its time to pick up the Chinese delivery from the front of the building the bitches can run like gazelles. The bitches is computer illiterate like its still the 90s and computers are new and amazing. The worst part of it all is that they always run to me for help. Bitch I am lazy just like you is lazy. I ain't trying to help your ass. I ain't even doing my work I get paid for. I am playing on the Internet, and every time your fat helpless ass comes over here you are making my spot hott. How about that?


Had to get that off my chest. Now back to tending to these fat old whores and their got-damned needs.


See ya in a few.


TAZ


1 comment:

Unknown said...

TAZ THIS BLOG I9S NOW UNDER MY FAVORITES... MAN THIS WAS SO DAMN FUNNY