Monday, December 1, 2008

Douchebag of the week: Jim Jones


After a few weeks of giving our celebrities a break I thought I would start off this week with a bang. Why Jim Jones you ask? I mean after Jay-Z shat upon him with his "We Fly High/Ballin" diss and the Birg Gang seeming more like a flock of pigeons why pick on poor Jimmy? Well I heard that he is now putting the "N" word and "B" word to rest. "Well, why is that a bad thing Krizz?" Because in place of them he wants to put the names Obama and Michelle respectively. Yes. He did. Example: "Oh yeah, Taz? That's my Obama right there." Or,"I love them phat booty Michelles'." Get it. Yeah, if this is what's poppin in the streets I'm turning in my hood card. So I propose that instead of calling Jim Jones, well, Jim Jones, we should call him ASSHOLE whenever we see him. Example: "Hey asshole, I heard your new single. That joint is hot!" Or,"Hey asshole, I love the dipset. BALLIN!!" Get it. So congrats to you Jim Jones. You are the Douchebag of the Week. Thanks for trying to set us back another 40 years.
Krizz

No comments: