Monday, December 15, 2008

The shoe seen 'round the world

I know everyone and they're mother has blogged this already but shit, this is classic. It would be the ONE TIME Bush isn't drunk and had good reflexes. Dammit I wish he had beaned his ass. The funniest part is the second shoe. He hummed that bitch at Bush's face. That dude has a pretty decent arm. Maybe the Orioles should look into him for their pitching staff. Bush never lost his smarmy little smirk he has on his face either. Then he said "All I can report on is that it was a size ten shoe." The Arabs, or whatever thay guy was, believe that the sole of the shoe is the dirtiest part of the wardrobe, therefore disrespectful when referred to. I don't really know why that is because it sounds retarded to me but I'm glad in any event. This clip made my day. Enjoy.


Krizz


No comments: