Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My newest crush...Somaya Reece


Jesus, Mary and Joseph...just look at her. damn....She looks primed and ready to be the new millenium J-Lo. Somaya Reece is doin it big on an indie level and I couldn't be happier. Wow look at that ass...Oh yeah, and her music is pretty catchy too. She's gotta hip-hop/pop/latin thing goin on that I could see being very marketable. damn look at those curves...Oh yeah, she's pretty damn cool too. She recently offered her friends that do indie music on myspace to send in their tracks so she could give them some spins on her radio show. damn look at that smile...Somaya Reece...I hope she turns into an A-lister soon. I would much rather see her every ten seconds than some of these skinny bitches. Keep doin you ma, and when you're done doin you, please do me.
Check her out:
myspace.com/somayareece
Krizz

1 comment:

johnalexwood said...

Somaya is the latest artist to be featured on ShareNow.com Check it out! JW