Friday, August 1, 2008

Douchebags of the week: Exxon Mobil


So it was kind of a tough choice between Brett Favre and Exxon Mobil. Brett was actin like the Jay-Z of the NFL, you know the whole I'm retired but not really thing. That really aggravated me. He was my definite choice until I heard about Exxon Mobil this morning. I could have just put every oil company on this list but Exxon likes to boast about how they make the most money and this time they have outdone themselves. These fuckers made 11 billion dollars in the first quarter of the year. 11 billion. The first quarter. That's a new record for any company in the history of life. It's also sickening. I drive a Chevy Cobalt. It costs me 50 dollars to fill up an 11 gallon tank. This is the equivalent of a jailhouse raping. Only difference is that some will get out of jail one day and the raping will cease. This gas situation, however, doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Then the fat bastard that runs Exxon Mobil is just smiling away as he butt fucks the ass pussy of the world. I guess the part that pisses me off the most is the feeling of helplessness. They got a huge masterlock on the balls of society and they have melted the only key. We can't do anything about it. And it sucks. So at least I get to call this fucker every profane word I can think of. It makes me feel better. At least until I have to fill my tank again. Congratulations Exxon Mobil. You are the Douchebags of the Week. When is that new Honda coming out that runs off of water or some shit like that?
Krizz

No comments: