Sunday, August 10, 2008

Douchebag of the week: The Game


C'mon man. Seriously. Belly 2? Who approved this? They should be fired immediatley. I mean don't get me wrong I liked the first Belly. It was pretty damn good as far as movies go with an almost entire hip-hop cast. There are, however, certain films that don't really need a sequel for whatever reason. That's like making Napoleon Dynamite 2. It's just a bad idea. And that's where I stand with Belly 2. Why? For what? It's not like the people have been asking "when is Belly 2 coming out?" If this album was the last Game CD he should have been more focused on making a classic than what he did. The semi-shitty song he did with Keyshia Cole ain't cuttin it. So to add insult to injury he follows up with Belly 2. I'm pretty sure this is gonna be on BET within the next couple of weeks. They tend to show shitty movies for the "BET Blackbuster Movie" so this should fit right in. And I haven't even seen the movie but I will bet you Taz's entire paycheck that it sucks. So congratulations Game you are the douchebag of the week. Maybe you can tattoo that on your face.
Krizz

No comments: