Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Its offical! My boss is trying to destroy whats left of my street cred!!!


Me and my boss have a love/hate relationship. Well actually, we have more of a hate/hate relationship. I hate her ass, and I show her this by reporting her to her superiors every time she does something off the wall. For instance, last week she was playing SPADES during work hours with a few of the fat bitches that work in the mail room. I told on her ass and she got written up. Of course she retaliates by blocking any chances of me getting a promotion, but fuck it, I don't need their damn promotions.

Anyways...

Today some young sweet thing asked me to help her change her flat tire. She was parked in the parking lot. I walks pass my boss's office and she is predictably on the phone laughing like Aunt Shaniqua at the church fish fry and I says, "be right back", and goes and helps the chick. When I return to my cubicle my boss is sitting on my desk looking all crazy in the face.

I says, "what the hell do you want?", and she is like "How the hell you gonna be changing tires during work hours?", and follows up with "I don't know who the hell you think you is". She always talks with her outdoor voice like most big girls, so of course everybody in my area comes around to see what the beef is. I was like "whatever," and I stepped in my cubicle to get my car keys cause I was leaving because I didn't feel like her shit, and thats' when she like mushed my head up against the the cubicle locker. Everybody starts laughing and everything, and the worst part is it was a bunch of college interns standing around, and they were laughing too.

One of them I was trying to get with, but that thing is dead now cause she isn't trying to get with no dude that gets beat up by his 50 year old boss.

That bitch ruined my damn street cred.

TAZ

No comments: