Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WOW...Even having the face of a decomposing old hag can't stop Madonna from ruling the charts...


Madonna's album was released yesterday to some of the best reviews of her career. I brought the album, and I have to say, I actually really like it. Especially the jam with Kanye West and one called "The Devil Couldn't Recognize You" or some shit like that. Either way, get this album. There is even a rumor flying around that granny will be on BET's 106 & Park. How fun is that?


Right now her album is expected to hit number 1 in the states with a little under 300,000 sold. A far cry from Whoriah's uninspired album, but sexy neverless.


Holla


TAZ

1 comment:

Ms. Tris Beats said...

yo I see you over here..bloggin away..keep up the good work..Im right behind you..THIS pic was too wrong for Madona..Botox I guess..but I still loves her music..stay up and check out www.mstrismusic.com

Once it's almost done you'll be on my blogroll!