Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"The Art of Communication"...


I honestly just don't get people. Communication is the key to any relationship whether a romantic one, a friendship, a business, or a relationship at the workplace. Whats especially annoying is when people refuse to tell you how they feel, but then get mad when your actions aren't in line with what they would have wanted. If you would have told me what you wanted, I would have tried to accommodate you. If you would have told me what I did wrong, I would have tried to do better.


Communication is the key. If you aren't communicating, you become part of the problem. If I am doing something wrong at the work place, and you know it, don't talk behind my back about how bad I am, tell me. If someone is telling you things that I supposedly said or did, and you are my friend, don't believe the hype, ask me if I did it. You might be shocked.


Anyways, that's my beef for the day. On a positive note, the album will be available April 23rd, 2008, so brace yourselves, and most of all peeps, don't be afraid to communicate your opinions on it when you hear it. I ain't scurred.


Peace.


TAZ

No comments: