Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Drama: At the Workplace...TAZ is Pissed!!!!


So after my smoking a black and mild outside in the parking lot, and making a quick stop pass the lottery line, I am walking back to my cubicle when I notice a couple of plus sized older chicks playing Spades and laughing loudly like harpies. So I looks at my watch and it ain't no where near break time, and I notice one of them was a bitch that wins countless awards for great service every year.


So I looks at her and I says, "what are you doing bitch? You can't be playing Spades all times of the day when your old ass should be working". And she looks at me and says, "bitch I know your lazy ass ain't talking walking from the damn lottery line smelling like some damn black & milds". So we jump in each others faces and are about to fight when I say, "how the fuck you be winning all them awards when all your old ass does is play spades?" That's when she went off on me and in between the 'fuck you's' and 'bitch ass motherfuckers' I was able to piece together her angle. Basically its not about what you do, it is about who you know, so I have decided to take the rest of the week and walk around and shake people's hands and kiss their asses so that they 'know me'.


Anybody got any hand sanitizer for your boy?


Taz

No comments: