Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wash your fucking hands!!!!!!!!!!


I cannot stress to you more the importance of hand sanitizer because people is nasty as shit. There is this guy at my job, we'll call him Mr. Nasty Hands, who has got to be the nastiest bitch in the world. First of all, he pees with his pants and underwear around his ankles like an 4 year old. Dude, we really didn't need to be mooned when we came into the bathroom!!!! Secondly, he carries his food in the nasty bathroom with him. EWWWWW!!! All them germs he eating. Of course he be the one that never gets sick. And worst of all, he never washes his hands.

I actually ran into him in the movie theater the other day when I went to see "Doomsday". He was there with his wife and kids. When I walked into the restroom he was coming out the stall from taking a shit. He says, "I been seeing co-workers all day," with a smile and walks over and tries to shake my hand. I hollers at the top of my lungs, "ewwwwwwwwwwww...you ain't wash your hands," and steps back and he smirks and walks out of the bathroom only to go back into the theater to continue sharing popcorn with his wife and kids. LOL

Ain't that nasty?

TAZ

No comments: