Monday, March 24, 2008

Confessional with Taz Jonez: Guess what ya'll, I am crazy!!


I been diagnosed by a therapist and it appears that I have been suffering from depression for the last few years? Isn't that fun? I kinda suspected it but now that its official I guess I need to take it more seriously so I can de-crazy myself. Whats even worst is my therapist is trying to say people like myself who suffer depression SHOULD NOT drink alcohol.

Taz not drinking alcohol? Yeah right?

What I did agree to do was to go for a month without drinking anything but an occassional glass of redwine, I gotta have something, (LOL)as well as change up my diet. There is actually a crazy people diet consisting of mostly whole foods that can actually make help crazy people feel better about themselves. Can you believe that?

So wish me luck party people. Hopefully this time next month I will feel better about myself, and stop being so damn self destructive. Its not sexy.

For any readers that might also suffer from unsexy depression, and want to some tips on how to better yourselves, check out this site. I found it helpful!!!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/397018/how_to_cure_yourself_of_depression.html

No comments: