Friday, March 7, 2008

Okay guys you got me, I still have not made it in the music industry...


And guess what, I may not ever make it. And guess what, thats alright...I don't know what might happen. This journey feels right to me though. I am meeting all kinds of people from all around the world and I am having a ball doing it. Who knows what might happen. I might go to LA and meet the next big thing artist on some Unstoppable Nuklehid business, and end up managing them, or I might get a gig as an A&R somewhere. Remember I started this adventure as an intern for Sony. Who knows, I might be an actor. I am not one of those people who HAS to make it as a rapper or my life ends. I just have to be enjoying what I do, and I need the financial freedom to live how I want to live. Keep your cars and diamonds, just give me a condo in LA, Miami, and DC...I ain't asking for too much...Just enjoying life and anticipating what happens next. For the first time in my life I don't feel I have anything to prove to anyone, and am just hanging on for this wild and crazy ride of life and it feels good.

TAZ

No comments: