Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MESS of the WEEK!! Keisha Cole's crack head family!!

No hood rat gathering is complete without at least one Tranny!


Bitch, next time don't wear your shoes that tight!



At least the bitch shaved!


Okay...Maybe two trannies I guess, and the chick on the left looks kinda manly too.

Keisha Cole's sister looks like something you'd find in the frozen food section at The Super Walmart in the silver dress!



Not to sound like a Judgemental Jared, not to be confused with fat Jared from the Subway commercials, but everytime I see keisha Cole's ghetto ass family, I feel better about my reckless alcoholism and trendy drug use!!!
Shame on you BET for giving these hood rats hoochie mamas their own reality show.

With Whitney's train wreck comeback performance, and these chicks reality show premier party, I guess mutant crack heads are having the best week ever!

TAZ

PS. I guess "Flava of Love" will officially be out done in messiness and coonery after all!




No comments: