Friday, April 17, 2009

WTF!!


It was recently brought to my attention of a new product on the market for women (Thanks Dbo). Apparently chicks hate to stop doing anything to piss so the fine researchers at FemMed Inc. have solved the problem. Behold...Go Girl. It's a little device that babes can ram up their VJJ's and piss on the go. Kinda reminds of the movie Maria Full of Grace minus the cocaine and heroine up in the love hole. Genius right? I mean I'm not a girl so I really don't get it. I hear women complain a lot about womens bathrooms being filthy and I just wonder how the fuck can that be. You sit down to do everything ladies. What mainly makes a public restroom nasty as hell is the piss all over the floor and I can't really comprehend how a chick could piss on the floor unless it was on purpose. And I don't see why any woman would do that. Seems like a lot of trouble. Anyway this news was shocking enough that I felt the world had to know about it. Have a great weekend. Peace.
-KRIZZ

No comments: