Thursday, July 3, 2008

EXPOSED: Brandy is the new super head...


Lame ass wack ass Fredro Starr of Onyx fame has broken the rule of the game, NO PILLOW TALKING. He must be releasing an album or something. Anyway, here is an excerpt of the interview where he exposes singer Brandy Norwood. I guess Ray J ain't the only one know for his bedroom activities...

Shorty can I...Oh go right head...

LMAO

Happy 4th bitches!!!!
PS. She did have that song, "I Wanna be Down". I guess she wasn't lying. He still a punk for outing her though.

TAZ

---------------------------------------

July 03, 2008. DIZZZZAYUMMM!!! Rapper Fredro Star just put Brandy’s business out in the streets. When asked during a recent interview with the folks over at C.O.D. DVD whether he had a relationship with Brandy, the rapper/actor said the following:

Interviewer: [Brandy] was your chick at one time right?

Fredro: NEVER

Interviewer: So you were just smashing that?

Fredro: Nah, I never f*cked her. The head was good though. The head was crazy …. I never hit it though. When I was trying to hit it she was f*cking with Wanye. But Ray J’s my n*gga, Brandy’s my n*gga. It was a good time, man. Moesha was good.

Interviewer: She’s the one who co-signed for you for the role on Moesha.Fredro: Yeah, she saw me in a movie I made with Rhea Pearlman called Sunset Park. All she would watch every day was - Sunset Park. So she kind of had an obsession over me. But for $25,000 an episode it was cool for me. That was good money.

No comments: