Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This might be the messy of the year...Naked welfare mom walking to get her check...







For the first time, in a long time, I have been rendered speechless...
TAZ
Savannah -- A Savannah, Georgia woman was arrested last week for apprently walking in the buff. Authorities from the Savannah Police Department were called out after neighbors in the historic district of town called to report that a woman was walking around without clothes. "I almost hit her as I was backing out of my driveway," said Elizabeth Askew. When I approached her I heard her saying, "Come on Fefe, mommyis coming to rescue you." Authorities say that the single mother of 9told authorities that she was on her way to pickup up her food stamps andwelfare check. Local authorities have detained the woman until hercloses of kin have been notified and DSS have placed her children intemporary foster care.



No comments: