Thursday, July 19, 2007

Messy Michael Vick


Michael Vick is a sick muthafucka. Today Michael Vick was indicted on animal cruelty charges for harboring 52 beaten and under-nurished pit-bulls at his Virginia home. If you haven't heard the story this one is a whopper. So apparently All-Pro NFL superstar Michael Vick has been running a string of dog fights out of his home in VA. Now this story broke a while back but apparently people were too caught up on Paris Hilton to take notice. First off I aint no animal rights activist and I like fur coats. But I saw pictures today of one of the dogs and my fuckin stomach turned. There are claims that the dogs who lost the fights were deemed not tough enough and basically excecuted in a babaric manner. For example one dog was beaten to death....bare handed. Another dog was doused with water then electrocuted. Crazy right. And they wonder why I carry protection 24/7. These fuckers are nutz!
I guess my biggest problem with all of this is that Michael Vick is a fuckin millionaire and why does he need to have dog fights for money? So between the NFL, Nike, EA Sports, Gatorade, Under Armour and all your other endorsements you just weren't making ends meet huh? So you got the great idea of hosting dog fights in a Virginia mansion. Then killing the dogs who lost amd starving the dogs who win. I guess it sucks to be a dog in the Vick household. Michael Vick, you're a douchebag.
(idea.) Hey, I gotta cat. I need money. Hmm...He may be onto something...
Til next time,
Krizz

No comments: