Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm happy...

So I hear that I got you all in an uproar about what I said about Al Sharpton. I just thought you all want to know the truth about this person that you idolize. Somebody said to me well dont you believe in forgiveness? I said of course I do but he was a reverend buying and selling coke. A man of GOD buying and selling coke. Why are you suprised that I dont want this person telling me shit. AIDS, murder and poverty are destroying black communities and this nigga worried about Don Imus and Paris Hilton. So yeah I spoke my mind and if I gotta rise outta you then good. That's exactly what I wanted. Stir some shit u p a lil bit. Hope it leads some people to do research about those that they look up to but don't know shit about them. When shit hits the fan you wont be left with egg on your face and a dick look cause you wasn't in the know...til next time.

No comments: