Sunday, June 10, 2007

I got into another fight last night. I got a black eye.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last night I am chilling at this bar in Towson, minding my damn BIZ, when this drunk dude named Thunder Cat started totally disrespecting everybody, and getting all in everybody's face. So I says, "bitch, you need to chill out before somebody fuck you up", and then I made that face Becky Buckwild be making on Flava of Love Charm School when she is in 'act hard' mode.

He was like, "I will fuck your ass up, and then he took my drink from me, and everybody started laughing and shit." So to save face I attemped to kick him in his nutts, he was a 220 pounder so I figured fighting dirty was my best bet, but his drunk ass blocked it, and punch me dead in my eye.

Everybody started to try to break it up, and I took that as my que to run my ass out that bar before he did anything else to fuck up my beautiful face.

Needless to say, I am pissed.

I got him back though, cause I slashed his tires when I realized he wasn't gonna follow me out the bar, but I still got a black eye.

Needless to say Thunder Cat, I hope your fat ass enjoyed your long walk home!!

Thats the last time I leave the house without my stun gun.


Pissed off,


Taz Jonez

No comments: