Monday, June 11, 2007

Brooke, YOU ARE THE WHORE OF CHARM SCHOOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When Mo'nique's fat ass told Pumkin that she was the whore of charm school it seemed like karma had finally swung back to kick her in the ass. You had to know Miss New York and them was laughing their asses off. Especially Smiley, who Pumkin called all kinds of bitches a little while before. It was hilarious to see Pumkin come so hard at Smiley cause you had to know if that was any other girl in the house she wouldn't have dared to do that. I was ready for her ass to go, and couldn't believe she actually thought she was staying. LOL Dumb bitch.

The other hilarious part about that episode is the ugly ass dudes Mo'nique brought in that house for the party. Them dudes was some ugly bitches for real. The one named Sea Shell couldn't have been any whacker, but it was hilarious when he started getting on Safarri's weave and 'sushi breath'. I always said that bitch looks like her breath stinks, though I am sure either her or Smiley are going to win this.

Anyway, to the producers of the show, next time, try and book some of the cast members from "I Luv New York". That would have been hilarious, and better for ratings. Speaking of them dudes, I saw White Boy in Miami a few weeks ago with the Marley brothers, and I even got to sneak in a club with them. They didn't know I had blended in their entourage though. My Baltimore street smarts leaves them southern boys in the dust any day of the week. LMAO Anyways, I'll post pictures from that later.


Taz Jonez

No comments: