Friday, September 24, 2010

So let me get this straight...you DON'T like gay people?

Eddie Long...Eddie Long...Eddie Long. Wow. Damn dude. Like everything you say right now really don't mean shit cause a picture is worth 1,000 words. Or in this case, a picture means your an undercover guy lover. I'd like to hear the excuse for this one. "Well I was sending a picture message to God to show him how well I was taking care of my self. My body is my temple." C'mon man. It's a wrap for ya. Take it all in stride tho...Jesus got your back....but probably no the way you want him to...oooh...burned.


Krizz

2 comments:

Suga Shane said...

It's not just the speedos or the kango backwards or the muscle shirt.. check his stand. That's so weird...like that's how I stand in my nighties. LOL

The Unstoppable Nuklehidz said...

He wants his sassy curves to be visiable LMAO