Tuesday, January 5, 2010

James Cameron is my new hero



It's hard for me to admit when I'm wrong because it's a rare occasion. Like Haley's Comet or Lindsay Lohan sober. I was the first to say that James Cameron was going to have a large debt to pay back after his 500 million dollar price tag on Avatar. Boy was I wrong. Am I stupid or something? Re-tard me thought "hey you know people are broke as hell and wont take a chance on some new sci-fi movie." Avatar has been out for three weeks and has already cleard a billion worldwide. A billion. Worldwide. James Cameron is a freakin cash magnet and I want to be his new best friend. This man could make a movie about the history of the paper clip and it would make a billion dollars. Maybe if I offer to kiil his enemies or wash his feet he'll break me off some ends.

Krizz

No comments: