Monday, October 6, 2008

CALAMITY AT THE WORKPLACE: featuring the Unbelievable Taz Jonez




So last week when my Janet Jackson tickets arrived in the mail, I made a copy of them. I taped one copy to my chest and the other to my ass, and danced around my job talking about "I'm seeing Janet Jackson in New York and you bitches aren't".



This was in an effort to make all my co workers jealous.



So today, the radio announced a complete list of canceled dates due to Janet catching the sniffles and this fat greasy bald headed old gal I work with came dancing into my cubicle singing about "You ain't gonna see Janet cause she canceled all her dates".



I says to this plus size old chick, "shouldn't you be tending to your sugar diabetes you fat bitch, and besides, my dates were not canceled so mind your business". Can you believe she started to cry, and went and told my manager that I made fun of her sugar diabetes? Of course this means I got called into the office again.





This week is kicking off to a marvelous start.





TAZ JONEZ

No comments: