Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION: Nothing more than tired war stories, old people, and bad hair.




I'm all for the mullet(not really) but you know there is a problem when everybody in the entire convention has the same 80s hairstyle. Black people had mullets, and white people had mullets. Young people(the two there) had mullets and old people had mullets. Males had mullets and females had mullets. What a fucking disaster. The hair police on that Bravo reality show should have already shut that motherfucker down, and Barbara Bush should have been led out in cuffs cause she had the biggest and grayest mullet I've ever seen.

Now what I did like was this Alaska chick Palin. Keep your head up girl, lots of families experience teenage pregnancies where I am from. I'm not mad. Plus, I love Obama to death, but she tore him a new asshole last night. I can't wait until the debates. I won't be voting for her, because simply put, I don't give a fuck if McCain was caged and beaten for 5 years in 1967. What does that have to do with 2009? How does that help me? I have to deal with the here and now.

But whatever, at least the old guy gets to tell his war stories.


TAZ

No comments: