Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yo...You've got to get this new Robyn CD...Its HOTTTTTT!!!


You might remember Robyn. You might not. It was weird cause in LA I actually picked up her old cd cause I remembered I liked her hit "Show Me Love" back in either middle school or highschool, and it was only .99 cent. So then I started hear about this new album that she has out, and I hear that she wrote Britney's "Piece of me" and did a few remixes for Snoop Dogg and I checks it out.

Basically, the bitch is bad. The album is interesting. Kinda like a NERD album, Kelis album, Missy album, or something from Timbaland, but it has a strong pop/electronica/hip hop blend. Really cool. Its interesting that the reviews are saying its the best pop album since P!nk's "Misunderstood", and P!nk was the white chick with R&B vocals that kind of replaced Robyn. Anyways, if you want some musical, bold, and foward thinking, check it out. Her hip hop numbers are actually cool as hell.

TAZ

No comments: