Thursday, December 27, 2007

Messy of the week" So did Chris Stokes really go "Bump Bump Bump" with B2K?




We all know Raz B retracted his statement that him and his brother were molested by Chris Stokes but does that mean he is a liar or that Chris Stokes has good ass lawyers? I don't see nobody just making something like that up. Also, Beyonce was dating Marques Houston or one of them boys when she was first hitting the scene, and I remember it being mentioned that she thought it was something strange going on with him and Chris Stokes...

Either the way, its all looking pretty suspect. What grown man lies about being sodomized (according to people on message boards. I never saw the video)?

But then again, maybe Raz B is a bitter beer face cause he has no career. Either way, if he was really molested, he should stand up for himself.
Regardless, I'ma chalk this one up in the "I don't give a damn, cause its all too messy" category. Media Take out and MTV, take it away!
TAZ

A day after former B2K manager Chris Stokes vehemently denied allegations that he sexually molested former members of the boy band while serving as their manager, his accuser, former B2K member DeMario "Raz-B" Thornton, has apologized. In a 30-second video posted on YouTube on Wednesday, Thornton stands outside on a city street and recants the sordid accusations he and older brother Ricardo "Ricky Romantic" Thornton had made in a pair of videos that circulated over the weekend.
"This is DeMario Thornton, publicly known as Raz-B of B2K," a solemn-looking Thornton tells the camera in the video, called "The Truth About Chris Stokes B2K Part 3." "I would like to send a public apology for some tapes that were leaked without my authority. I just want to say that those allegations are not true ... with Chris Stokes and Marques Houston, and I apologize for any hurt this may have caused publicly [or] financially."
Stokes reacted to the new video in a statement released Thursday (December 27) morning. "I'm happy that DeMario 'Raz-B' Thornton and Ricardo Thornton realized their mistakes and admitted to lying," he said. "I have always supported my family and have always been a stand-up person. I knew that the truth would eventually come to light."
Thornton's abrupt turn-around came just hours after Stokes told MTV News that the allegations were false. His denials were seconded by another former B2K member, Omarion.
"I'm not gay. And I'm married. And I have four kids. I been with my wife for 16 years," Stokes told MTV in an exclusive interview. "And I'm not a child molester. So those are all false allegations. I'm gonna sue them. And I owe that to my wife and kids, period. It's ridiculous."

No comments: