Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Howard Stern reveals that Kanye West mom had surgury in an office above a FED EX KINKO Hybrid...


I don't know if this is true or not, but Howard Stern doesn't lie like that. If it is true, I am going to say God gives us time and time after time after time many clues and shit like that to let us know that we might not be making the right decision. I really feel bad for mom, but she ignored warning after warning. See, God also gave us free will. There is no way some man in an office above Fed Ex Kinko Hybrid is gonna do any chopping and cutting on me. I would have went to see Dr. 90210 or some shit. He probally didn't even have a fax machine in his office. He just walked right down and used Kinkos...


To add insult to injury, Howard Stern and his entire crew all burst into a fit of laugher at the thought of anyone getting surgury, wait a minute, life threatening surgury, above a Fedex Kinkos.



MESSY


TAZ

No comments: